Saturday, February 16, 2008

mmmm chinese tea mmmm

I was first introduced to it by dr debowski at work, he served it in a tiny little cup and told me to shoot it down and wait for the aftertaste. the tea was really hot so it kinda burnt my mouth BUT then... i felt the flavours evolve, first a tea-ish mushroomy taste, then it hit me--PEACH and MANGO and all things sweet and good.



the tea comes in cute vacuum sealed bags and then u put the scrunchd drived leaves in a little pot ( i put it in an infuser, same thing i guess but came out more diluted and less strong) and then the leaves puff out and get big so u can actually see that its like nice leaves n stuff. i guess it adds to the quality of it. and and, it doesnt taste tobacco/cafinated-ish either. OH and he told me ( coz he knows alot about china coz his wife is chinese) that the leaves r grown in really good quality soil and its grown amongst fruit trees n stuff thats why it has a fruity after taste. i just love it, its not like commerical fruit flavourd/infused tea. its like the shit, :P



heres a picture. i just googled. dr d told me to take sum b4 i quit work, which i did, wish i took more :P



i so recommend trying it. ITS SO GOOD. it makes ur breath smell nice for ages lol. oh and i forgot to mention- its good for you! makes u lose weight, makes ur skin clear, gets rid of the white stuff on ur toungue, makes ur hair strong and shiny, good for ur bones, cleanses ur blood, antioxidant. well i dunno if thats all true, but i bet it does hehe.

-maryam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah Chinese tea, It's good hey. But I need to load up on the sugar otherwise I won't like it. You should try the ones that turn to pretty flowers.

Maryam said...

OH I TRIED the ones that r made from flower seeds. omg taste so good. like honey or sumthin. can eat it just as it is, or make it into tea.

Anonymous said...

We should go to a place where they sell all sorts of Chinese teas and drink it there. Try em out. Like a Chinese Tea house or something. How fun would that be, we'd probably be overpaying for the stuff tho. Oh yeah I've been eating out and I keep forgetting to bring my cam and stuff. Went to makan makan a few weeks ago, the place has gone grimy like dirty floors and greasy tables...YUK! Plus have you noticed the service is sorta likerr SHIT! hehhee :)